With reference to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and Recommendation n° 2/2001 of the Working Party set up under Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, Pianoforte Holding Spa (hereinafter Pianoforte or also Controller), hereafter provides certain information relating to the processing of your personal data during your visit to the website www.pianoforteacademy.it (Website).
Collection and processing of personal data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the Website.
Data Provided Voluntarily
Certain pages of the website will ask you to provide personal information. In this case, you will be provided with information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 concerning the processing of personal data in relation to every intended purpose.
The Website uses only session and persistent first part cookies (technical cookies) to enable safe and efficient navigation and use of the Website and to improve the services provided by the Website.
Provision of data
Except for the foregoing as regards navigation data, the provision of data for other purposes is optional. If such data is not provided, it may be impossible to pursue such additional purposes.
Purpose of the processing and Sphere of communication
Controller will process your personal data for the technical administration of the Website.
Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Controller appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Regarding the processing of data performed through the Website, Controller has appointed as data processor the company that performs the technical management and maintenance of the website.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data shall be provided to you in specific areas of the Website.
Your personal data will be processed using IT tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was collected.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access.
You may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law and oppose the processing as envisaged by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, which is shown in full below.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pianoforte Holding Spa, with registered office in Milan, Corso Magenta 74.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Last Update: luglio 2016
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Pianoforte Holding Spa, with registered office in Milan, Corso Magenta 74 (hereinafter also the "Company"), gives you the following information.
1. Purposes of the processing.
Personal data required (name, surname, sex, identity card, place of work, job title, current address, personal phone number, place of birth, working details, work experiences, languages and studies) are collected and processed to register in order to use the services provided on the site www.pianoforteacademy.it (Website).
2. Provision of data
The provision of data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 shall be binding, in case of refusal the Company will not be able to process your registration to the Website.
3. Methods of the processing
Your data will be processed using electronic or automated systems, computer and internet, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data have been collected, however, in order to ensure in each case the security of the same.
4. Scope of communication, dissemination of data
The processing of your personal data is carried out by internal staff of the Company for that purpose appointed as persons in charge of the processing or data processors.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the implementation of the stated purposes, can be handled by third parties, external data processors, namely by:
- subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company in Italy and/or worldwide that manage the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 on behalf of the Company;
- Companies that perform services for mailing of the newsletter, advertising material or promotional communications;
- Companies that perform customer care services;
- Companies that perform maintenance of IT systems services.
The data collected may also be disclosed to third parties, independent data controllers, namely to:
- individuals, companies, associations or professional firms that carry out assistance and advisory services (lawyers, accountants, auditors).
Personal data will not be disseminated.
5. Period of data retention
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 will be stored until the customer asks not to revoke the registration to the Website. After expiry of the retention period of the same data will be automatically deleted or made anonymous permanently.
7. Access rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The data subject may exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is shown below, requesting information at any time on the processing of personal data by the Company.
In particular, the data subject may oppose free of charge, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection and whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market surveys or commercial communication performed through automated contact means (e-mail) as well as traditional contact means (paper mail, operator-assisted phone calls). If the data subject should prefer the processing of his/her personal data carried out for the aforementioned purposes to be performed through traditional contact means only, the data subject may oppose to the processing of your personal data performed through automated contact means.
To exercise his/her rights the data subject may send to the data controller a written communication by ordinary mail, to the address below or by e-mail to: email@example.com
8. Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is: Pianoforte Holding Spa, with registered office in Milan, Corso Magenta 74.
The data processor is Francesca Gaspardo
Last update: July 2016
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
2. The subject gas the right to obtain information:
a. on the source of the personal information;
b. on the purposes and means of processing;
c. on the logic applied in the event that the information is processed by electronic means.
d. on the identity of the owner, managers and representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. on the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal information may be communicated or who, as the appointed country representative, managers or agents, may come to know of the information.
3. The subject has the right to:
a. update, rectify or, when necessary, integrate the information;
b. cancel, anonymously transform or block any information that is processed unlawfully, including information which need not be kept for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been communicated, also with regards to their contents, to those to whom the information was communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal information concerning him, even if it concerns the purpose for the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising or direct sale materials or for carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
No personal user information is acquired from the site.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are any kind of so-called persistent cookies used, nor user tracking systems.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient site navigation.
The so-called session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
1. I, the undersigned, in reference to my professional activities within the company Pianoforte Holding and registration in the portal www.pianoforteacademy.it, governed by a contract, acknowledge that such activities and such registration may result in the need to access information of a “Confidential” nature, either owned by the Company, or owned by any third party directly and/or indirectly related to the Company (hereinafter the “confidential Information”).
2. The term “Confidential Information” refers to any information, data, knowledge, discovery, patented or patentable, know-how and any news in general, as well as any design, document, magnetic media or sample material or product of a technical, economic, commercial or administrative nature, that is commercially sensitive for the Company and/or for Customer companies and/or suppliers, communicated to the undersigned either orally, in writing, graphically, visually, on magnetic media or in any form, related to the professional activity in progress or present on the portal www.pianoforteacademy.it.
3. The undersigned acknowledges that the Confidential Information has significant and intrinsic commercial value for the company and for customer companies and/or suppliers and is not available to the public. The undersigned further acknowledges that any unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information may cause major economic damage to the company and to customer companies and/or suppliers. In this regard it ensures that the Confidential Information will be received and stored in the strictest confidence and undertakes not to disclose it to third parties, using the same degree of care that would normally be used to protect its own Confidential Information.
4. The undersigned undertakes not to copy, duplicate, reproduce or record the Confidential Information under any form or by any means, except to the extent necessary to permit the completion of the professional activity with the Company, defined by a specific contract.
5. The above provisions do not apply to Confidential Information:
a. that was already known to the undersigned before being communicated;
b. that is or becomes of public domain for reasons other than the professional activity of the undersigned;
c. which is obtained in good faith by the undersigned from a third party that has the full right to dispose of the Confidential Information;
d. that the undersigned communicates or discloses:
i. in response to a formal request from a duly authorized Official or pursuant to a legal obligation,
ii. to protect its administrative interests and/or in court.
6. In relation to point d., the undersigned will give timely written notice of such communication or disclosure to the Office and to any client companies involved.
7. This statement becomes effective when signed and shall remain effective for a period of 1 year, unless otherwise agreed in writing, regardless of the outcome of the collaboration between the undersigned and the Company.
Furthermore, Confidential information will be deleted from the archives of the undersigned by simple request of the Company.